- Identify the differences in treating a real estate career like a business versus acting like an employee in order to take control of the business decisions, treat all customers and clients consistently, and produce a consistent profit
- Determine the goals for their business for three, five, and fifteen years from the date of the course to develop specific strategic plans that will lead to business success
- Realize the importance of understanding the local and regional real estate market statistics and their personal statistics in order to better establish goals and develop sales strategies
- List the five stages and barriers of business growth to give the ability to transition business at the appropriate time
- Establish a personal, business and marketing budget to guide the real estate business spending plan
- Recognize the retirement needs of a real estate agent in order to have enough savings
- Draft a complete marketing plan to properly promote the business for consistent and calculated growth
Pat Zaby, CRS - began his career with a bachelor's degree in real estate from the University of North Texas and earned the CCIM, CRB, and CRS designations. He's been involved with the Council since its inception and an instructor since 1983. He served as RRC President in 1990 and the REALTORS® National Marketing Institute in 1993.
His contributions to the industry through speaking, teaching, writing, and development have earned him recognition and respect as one of the industry's authorities. He has been a favorite speaker at national, state, and franchise conventions for over 25 years and stays in touch with tens of thousands weekly through his blog.
3845 Longview Dr, Chamblee, GA 30341, USA