PCBR High School Scholarship Deadline: March 31, 2022
March 23, 2022
The 2022 Pickens County Board of REALTORS® Scholarship Application is available for high school seniors planning to attend a college or university this fall in the State of Georgia. Three (3) recipients will be selected to each receive a $1000 scholarship. Applications may be either mailed with guaranteed delivery by Thursday, March 31st or emailed to email@example.com.
- Complete the application form.
- Attach a copy of your high school transcript Attach a current photo of yourself.
- Attach three (3) written references from non-relative adults. Only one of these references can be from a teacher.
- Attach a letter of acceptance from the college or vocational/technical school that you plan to attend. If a letter is not available at the time of submission, it can be mailed after the deadline as follows:
Pickens County Board of REALTORS®
ATTN: Tami O. Brodie
5784 Lake Forrest Drive
Atlanta, GA 30328
- Attach a 500-word essay that addresses the following topics: (The essay should be typed, 12 pt. font, and in 8.5 x 11-inch portrait format.)
- Who or what influenced you to attend college?
- What are your college goals, your work/career goals, or plans after receiving your college degree?
- Do you think it is important to work, either at a job or as a volunteer, during summer vacation?
- Make sure to explain your answer. In what service activities, either through school, community organizations, church, etc., have you participated? Attend the interview if you are selected as one of the 4 finalists for the scholarship.
More from news
Congratulations to all 2022 Top Producers!
March 6, 2023
View all 2022 award recipients now.
Fair Housing Challenge
February 21, 2023
Are You Up For The Challenge?
Community Service Drive April 1 - May 31, 2021
April 9, 2021
The West Metro Board of REALTORS® will be collecting the following items for the Open Hands United...